Our ministry to children and youth is central to the life of UPC. We see it as our responsibility , with God’s grace, to nurture our children into a lifelong relationship with God and God’s church. Recognizing the different needs and interests of each age group, we provide many and varied programs.
Infants – Age 4
- Nursery – Children under 4 are welcome in the nursery during Sunday School and worship on Sunday mornings (8:45 – 11:45). The nursery is also open during almost all church-sponsored adult activities and during Logos.
Kindergarten – Grade 5
- Sunday School – Our Sunday School program is for kindergarten through 5th grade. Children. In Sunday School they rotate through a series of activities and learning opportunities. Learn More
- Children’s Chapel – Bridges to Worship helps children learn about and prepare for participation in worship. Children in Kindergarten and 1st grade may leave the sanctuary after the Children’s Sermon and share a time of child-oriented worship, Bible stories and crafts.
- LOGOS – Our mid-week program of learning, music, food, and fun welcomes children from kindergarten through high school. Children in grades K – 5 meet by grade level until dinnertime, then share dinner and game time with the entire LOGOS group. Learn More
- Vacation Bible School – Children ages 5 through 10 are invited to a weeklong adventure of learning and fun each summer. Learn More