UPC Mission Goals
UPC Mission Goals:
- Lay the foundation for a mission-focused church
- Examine mission activities to determine relevancy/need.
- Balance mission activities between local, regional/national, and international.
- Balance types of mission efforts from micro to macro interventions.
- Explore opportunities to ameliorate root causes
- Create opportunities for increased “hands-on” ministries.
- Create opportunities for total congregational involvement.
- Increase usage of the church building.
- Increase communication/share information on mission initiatives.
- Expand congregational involvement in mission activities
- Increase UPC’s visibility within the community
- Respond to mission needs of Presbyterian Church USA