We believe that time together in fellowship and fun is important for our community of faith. At UPC,there are many opportunities for coming together, in small groups or church-wide activities. Whatever the activity, all are welcome! (Check the calendar for dates.)
- Rally Day Cook Out– On Rally Day (the First Sunday of the Program Year), Congregational Fellowship hosts a BBQ.
- Annual Thanksgiving Dinner – This congregational dinner is a highlight of the year. A turkey dinner with all the trimmings is followed by table activities. After the meal the whole group is invited to help decorate the church for the Advent/Christmas Season
- Christmas Eve Dinner- On Christmas Eve our church offers an opportunity for members and friends to join in a meal together. It is a wonderful time to share with our church family.
- Chili Cook-Off– Late in January, when the weather is cold, UPC offers the opportunity for us all to warm up with our annual Chili Cook-Off. People are invited to bring their best pots of Chili and we all enjoy a wonderful meal!
- Mardi Gras Dinner – On Mardi Gras, our C4 College Ministry hosts a festive Mardi Gras Dinner. A Free Will Offering is taken to help support our continued mission efforts in New Orleans.
- PIGGS – PIGGS stands for Presbyterians In Gourmet Gatherings! These groups consist of 8 – 10 people who gather regularly for dinner in each other’s homes.